A split lunch system is in operation. Year 9 and 10 have their lunch between 12.20 and 12.50pm. Year 7 and 8 between 12.50pm and 1.20pm. Year 11 have their lunch between 1.20pm – 1.50pm.
We operate a cashless system using fingerprint scanning technology. At the till your fingerprint is scanned and the money deducted from your account.
Our catering staff work hard to ensure a wide and varied healthy menu.
Free School Meals
Children whose parents receive the following benefits and tax credits are entitled to receive free school meals:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income, as assessed by the Inland Revenue that does not exceed £16,190
- Guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
More information about Free School Meals can be found here.
You can make your application for free school meals using the Family Portal rather than by paper application. You can register online via the Family Portal at: